Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding songs to apple music

i’m not able to add or delete songs from my playlists or library. i can un download but not fully remove them. i dont know what to do

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 3:35 PM

Greetings, cc_01!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having an issue adding and deleting music from your playlists.

First, check out this article to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure you’re running the latest software version available on your iPhone.

Next, we recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Music app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone and test to see if the issues are still going on.

We also suggest checking on another device to see if you can edit your playlists there.

Let us know the results and have a wonderful day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 3:35 PM in response to cc_01

Greetings, cc_01!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having an issue adding and deleting music from your playlists.

First, check out this article to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure you’re running the latest software version available on your iPhone.

Next, we recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Music app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone and test to see if the issues are still going on.

We also suggest checking on another device to see if you can edit your playlists there.

Let us know the results and have a wonderful day!

adding songs to apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.