Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If icloud storage is deleted on my ipad will it also be deleted on my iphone

My iCloud storage is full on my iPad. If I delete everything will it still be on my iPhone iCloud storage?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 3:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 4:59 PM

Hello DVous,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Community! We see that you have questions regarding iCloud storage and are happy to assist! Take a look at the following guide that explains how iCloud data works, and ways to free up storage or upgrade your storage:

Manage your iCloud storage

If you need further assistance let us know!

Thanks

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 4:59 PM in response to DVous

Hello DVous,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Community! We see that you have questions regarding iCloud storage and are happy to assist! Take a look at the following guide that explains how iCloud data works, and ways to free up storage or upgrade your storage:

Manage your iCloud storage

If you need further assistance let us know!

Thanks

Jul 29, 2020 5:11 PM in response to DVous

Not necessarily. iCloud storage is tied to your Apple ID, not to any particular devices. However, your phone and iPad both use your iCloud storage. If you delete certain content that you sync with iCloud on one device, you will delete it on the other device as well.

For instance, if you use iCloud Drive and apps in iCloud Drive on both devices, if you delete a file on the phone, you will also delete it on the iPad. If you sync contacts, reminders, and notes with iCloud on both devices, whatever you do one one device is reflected on the other device.

If icloud storage is deleted on my ipad will it also be deleted on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.