Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used a phone number for an apple id that i forgot and there’s no way to get back into my account without entering the phone number, what can i do to reset it? i really need to do a master erase on this iphone.

So i found a phone of mine that had an apple id on it, but the number i used (from an app that gives you a temporary phone number) expired, how do i do a master reset? i have the password to unlock the phone itself and my finger print is on it.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 10:47 AM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

1 reply

I used a phone number for an apple id that i forgot and there’s no way to get back into my account without entering the phone number, what can i do to reset it? i really need to do a master erase on this iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.