Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is keep saying I don’t have enough storage to do anything

My iPhone is keep saying I don’t have enough storage to do anything . I’ve deleted most of my apps , pictures and music . I literally can’t do anything . Phone calls fail and text don’t go threw ! I even bought more storage on my phone and still have this problem ... needs to be resolved ASAP .

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 11:33 AM

Hello Fixdezphone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I personally enjoy using my iPhone and if I couldn't make calls or receive text messages, I would be reaching out for assistance as well.

It seems that you may have cleared up some storage space on your iPhone. Does it show you how much storage space is available? I recommend that you use Apple Article - HT201656 in order to continue optimizing your storage space.

If you're having issues sending/receiving calls and text messages please troubleshoot your cellular service by following Apple Article - HT204027.

You also did not purchase more iPhone Storage. You purchased iCloud Storage, which is the data for your. iPhone Storage is a physical aspect of the iPhone and in order to get more storage, you must purchase an iPhone with more storage. To learn the difference between them you may review Apple Article - HT206504.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2020 11:33 AM in response to Fixdezphone

Hello Fixdezphone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I personally enjoy using my iPhone and if I couldn't make calls or receive text messages, I would be reaching out for assistance as well.

It seems that you may have cleared up some storage space on your iPhone. Does it show you how much storage space is available? I recommend that you use Apple Article - HT201656 in order to continue optimizing your storage space.

If you're having issues sending/receiving calls and text messages please troubleshoot your cellular service by following Apple Article - HT204027.

You also did not purchase more iPhone Storage. You purchased iCloud Storage, which is the data for your. iPhone Storage is a physical aspect of the iPhone and in order to get more storage, you must purchase an iPhone with more storage. To learn the difference between them you may review Apple Article - HT206504.

My iPhone is keep saying I don’t have enough storage to do anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.