Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a magazine subscription with a company via iTunes, they won’t restore my purchases unless I log in with the Apple ID I used to make the original purchase. I don’t know what that was. How can I recover it?

How can I find out a previous Apple ID that I have forgotten, it was used to purchase a magazine subscription with a company via iTunes but they will not restore purchases without me logging in with the original Apple ID used to make the purchase.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 5:27 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password. Try all the email addresses you have had.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2020 5:27 PM in response to Darcydoo1

See if you can recover the ID/password. Try all the email addresses you have had.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

I have a magazine subscription with a company via iTunes, they won’t restore my purchases unless I log in with the Apple ID I used to make the original purchase. I don’t know what that was. How can I recover it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.