Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't remember other Apple ID - Lightroom 'restore purchase'

I have a subscription to Adobe Lightroom mobile through Apple, and I've logged in on a new phone. Its saying I can not restore the purchase as I am logged in with another Apple ID (which I can't remember - and I have tried all 3 of the email addresses I've ever had).

How do I find the old Apple ID that has the purchase to the subscription?

I contacted Adobe twice and both times they said it was a problem with Apple as Apple are the ones who provide only the mobile subscription for th 4.99£ a month.

Posted on May 11, 2020 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 5:49 AM

See if any of the suggestions in this article help.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    

4 replies

May 11, 2020 4:28 AM in response to Laura_C_

I doubt it is a problem with Apple. A request for another Apple ID password often is caused by updates to app purchases/downloads made when using another Apple ID. Those purchases/downloads are inextricably linked to the first, and can't be transferred to another. If you want to, you can delete the apps purchased/downloaded using the first and purchase/download them again using your current Apple ID.

May 11, 2020 4:54 AM in response to donv_the_ghost

Thats my problem (sorry I wasn't clear) - its not the password its the whole ID that I dont know, so I cant get back into my subscription to the app to delete app from that side or log in to the subscription.

Do you know how to find out an Apple ID without having a clue what email it could be (as i mentioned I've tried all of mine already), or another kind of Apple ID (do they do phone numbers or something?)

Can't remember other Apple ID - Lightroom 'restore purchase'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.