Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I deleted apps and photos and my storage is full what can I do

So I deleted apps and photos and my storage is Full. What can I do

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 4:41 PM

9 replies

Jul 27, 2020 5:26 PM in response to Vincenteugene

I'm going to assume that your 'other' storage is > 10 GB. There are lots of recent reports of this.. here is what I've been posting for those with this issue

this post explains what 'other' storage is

What is "Other" and What Can I Do… - Apple Community

Note that when you delete photos/videos they go to a 'Recently Deleted' album where they may be classified as 'other'. Try deleting them from there and see if 'other' storage drops.

You an also check the Files app and see if there is anything in the Recently Deleted area.

If you haven't updated to the latest iOS (currently 13.6), it wouldn't be a bad idea to do so if you have the storage space available to do an update (you probably won't be able to do this.. If you need more space for an update - Apple Support ).

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If all the Recently Deleted areas are empty, try a force restart

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If you continue to have issues:

You can use the Contact Support link in the upper right of your screen so that Apple can troubleshoot 'Other' storage issues on your device.

Get Support

OR you can do the following:

Backup/Reset/Restore your device, review these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

So I deleted apps and photos and my storage is full what can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.