Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari History Displaying Future Date

My Safari history is displaying a Future date, which is 2024. There's 2 items on that history date:

1. https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT204132
  2. Danny Rubin website (This i was able to delete using CleanMyMac)

So what remains is the apple website which displays the date, October 4, 2024.

I tried to scour the net for answers, but none. Maybe someone here in the community can give me answers or a lead.

Thanks!

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 1:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 3:37 PM

Hello pixelpropoof,

It sounds like the date shown in Safari history isn't correct on your computer, and you'd like to get that removed. When you have new history, do you still see the wrong dates?

There are a few steps that you can try, first by making sure that your date/time is set up correctly on your Mac with the steps listed here: Set the date and time on your Mac.

If you can, feel free to clear the history of Safari and see if the behavior returns. You can find the steps here: Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac.

Once you've done those steps, test it out and hopefully the date/time within Safari history will be good to go.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 3:37 PM in response to pixelprpoof

Hello pixelpropoof,

It sounds like the date shown in Safari history isn't correct on your computer, and you'd like to get that removed. When you have new history, do you still see the wrong dates?

There are a few steps that you can try, first by making sure that your date/time is set up correctly on your Mac with the steps listed here: Set the date and time on your Mac.

If you can, feel free to clear the history of Safari and see if the behavior returns. You can find the steps here: Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac.

Once you've done those steps, test it out and hopefully the date/time within Safari history will be good to go.

Cheers!

Safari History Displaying Future Date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.