You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud login issue with two-factor verification using Yosemite.

Hi, I am writing about a problem.

I can't connect to Icloud and Appstore as Yesemite Os does not support pop windows with code confirmation via phone.

On the icloud site, the account no longer has the ability to disable double verification. I tried to create a new account but does not connect any of my bank cards from different countries of the UK, RU, LT.

I use Yosemite, since only this system does not overheat the MacBook.

I would be grateful for your help!

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 9:31 AM

To use two-factor with Yosemite, enter both the password and the verification code in the box where you would normally enter just the password. See the following from Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication with devices running older OS versions—like an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)—you might be asked to add your six-digit verification code to the end of your password when signing in. Get your verification code from a trusted device running iOS 9 and later or OS X El Capitan and later, or have it sent to your trusted phone number. Then type your password followed by the six-digit verification code directly into the password field.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2020 9:31 AM in response to kostazzz

To use two-factor with Yosemite, enter both the password and the verification code in the box where you would normally enter just the password. See the following from Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication with devices running older OS versions—like an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)—you might be asked to add your six-digit verification code to the end of your password when signing in. Get your verification code from a trusted device running iOS 9 and later or OS X El Capitan and later, or have it sent to your trusted phone number. Then type your password followed by the six-digit verification code directly into the password field.

Icloud login issue with two-factor verification using Yosemite.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.