Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to login to App Store because it ask for two factor authentication , and i dont have any trusted device. I only have Mac in which I want to sign in. I am able to sign in ,in the web as it sends authentication code on my mobile number

I am not able to sign in the App store in Mac as it is asking for 2 factor authentication and i dont have a trusted device( it says code sent on other device), I have only one apple device Macbook, in which i want to sign in. I am able to login on web as it provides me with an option for "text me" , but while login in app store i am not able to do so.

I have attached the screenshot of the error i am getting.(email ID i have changed just for screenshot purpose)

PLEASE HELP ME , I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM APP STORE

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 1:18 PM

See if anything here helps. 

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   *

Similar questions

1 reply

I am not able to login to App Store because it ask for two factor authentication , and i dont have any trusted device. I only have Mac in which I want to sign in. I am able to sign in ,in the web as it sends authentication code on my mobile number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.