Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not download any app from the App store, doesn't shown two factor authentication code window.

Hi, Recently i have reseted my macbook with Yosemite. Reset before my iOS was Mojave.

But, in the middle of reseting my macbook air, there has gone with something error. That's why used the old system /means Yosemite/.

Then i am trying to download any app or Mojave from the App store. They don't accept my account and I have two factor authentication, But app store telling me please enter the verification code shown on your other device, but there don't have any window to enter the verification code.

I think this is a system error, before i always go through without any kind of issues to download any app from App store.

Now, i losing my second day without any application, i losing my time and my jobs. So sad :(

Almost crying...

Please help me.

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 6:57 PM

If you see a password box, enter the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) or ABC123 (no spaces).

Similar questions

3 replies

Can not download any app from the App store, doesn't shown two factor authentication code window.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.