Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote

How do I do a split screen in Keynote for my presentation? I want to be seen and talk and control my presentation all at the same time. I want be able to do this on my iPad, iPhone, MacBook devices. How do I do this and where would I find instructions? Thank you.

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 10:13 AM

If I understand this correctly, you want to have a picture in picture of a live video from a camera shown using a Keynote presentation.

This can't be done from within Keynote, but a workaround is to connect a video camera, webcam, built in iSight camera, iPhone or iPad to the Mac, and swap between Keynote and Quicktime using command and tab keys on the keyboard.

1. Connect your camera to the Mac.
  2. Open the QuickTime Player app  on your Mac.
  3. Choose File > New Movie Recording.
  4. Click the Options pop-up menu, then choose any of the following recording options:
    • Camera: Choose your connected iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
    • Microphone: Choose a microphone (if you have more than one available).
    • Quality: Choose the recording quality. Maximum-quality recordings produce uncompressed files, which can use large amounts of storage space.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 10:13 AM in response to Umi469

If I understand this correctly, you want to have a picture in picture of a live video from a camera shown using a Keynote presentation.

This can't be done from within Keynote, but a workaround is to connect a video camera, webcam, built in iSight camera, iPhone or iPad to the Mac, and swap between Keynote and Quicktime using command and tab keys on the keyboard.

1. Connect your camera to the Mac.
  2. Open the QuickTime Player app  on your Mac.
  3. Choose File > New Movie Recording.
  4. Click the Options pop-up menu, then choose any of the following recording options:
    • Camera: Choose your connected iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
    • Microphone: Choose a microphone (if you have more than one available).
    • Quality: Choose the recording quality. Maximum-quality recordings produce uncompressed files, which can use large amounts of storage space.

Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.