You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My download of Queen Greatest Hits was very, very FAULTY.

My Queen Greatest Hits purchase download(s) was faulty: two album covers. One album missing lots of tracks (and NO digital booklet and the other repeating each track FOUR times. I only wanted ONE album, but I wanted all its tracks plus its digital booklet. Please fix this

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 1:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 1:56 PM

Hi! Have you tried re-downloading it? Music can't be re-downloaded in all countries, but if available, try deleting the incomplete tracks from your iTunes library and following the instructions in the link to Redownload them fresh. Otherwise, you can use the "report a problem" feature by finding the download in your purchase history. iTunes support is really effective in my experience, though these days it may take a little time. YMMV. Of course, you could always request a refund and start all over, but usually the previously mentioned steps resolve the problem and that's rarely necessary. In my experience. Rest assured, one way or the other, you will be the champion, my friend.

Good luck!

-- JDee

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2020 1:56 PM in response to 81Cookie

Hi! Have you tried re-downloading it? Music can't be re-downloaded in all countries, but if available, try deleting the incomplete tracks from your iTunes library and following the instructions in the link to Redownload them fresh. Otherwise, you can use the "report a problem" feature by finding the download in your purchase history. iTunes support is really effective in my experience, though these days it may take a little time. YMMV. Of course, you could always request a refund and start all over, but usually the previously mentioned steps resolve the problem and that's rarely necessary. In my experience. Rest assured, one way or the other, you will be the champion, my friend.

Good luck!

-- JDee

My download of Queen Greatest Hits was very, very FAULTY.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.