Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone playing sounds with no apps open

Hi my iPhone keeps on playing random songs sometimes related to tik tok song out randomly without being on a app I will close every app and it will still be playing it happens a few times a week and I also have a screen recording of it what should i do ?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 2:13 PM

Hi brianaa_,

Thanks for your post! We understand that your device will randomly play songs, even after closing every app. If you haven't already, restart your device and perform any available iOS updates.

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, and you believe the songs are related to TikTok, delete the app, then reinstall.

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 2:13 PM in response to brianaa_

Hi brianaa_,

Thanks for your post! We understand that your device will randomly play songs, even after closing every app. If you haven't already, restart your device and perform any available iOS updates.

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, and you believe the songs are related to TikTok, delete the app, then reinstall.

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

iPhone playing sounds with no apps open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.