Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random songs playing on iPhone XR

I have an iPhone XR and for the past week or so, my phone plays random songs and sometimes podcasts that are not downloaded on my phone and have never been downloaded on there. I don’t even recognize the voices that are playing. Even after I close out of every single app, it still manages to keep playing. The only way I can get it to stop is by shutting my phone all the way down. And turning it back on.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 3:01 PM

Do you have the Triller app? Some people on Twitter figured out that was the problem for them and it happened to be the problem for me too. Recently when another video played, I clicked on the app and it was the same sound that was just playing. So, I deleted it and have no more problems!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 3:01 PM in response to keon8598

Do you have the Triller app? Some people on Twitter figured out that was the problem for them and it happened to be the problem for me too. Recently when another video played, I clicked on the app and it was the same sound that was just playing. So, I deleted it and have no more problems!

Random songs playing on iPhone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.