Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scratches on the Apple Watch series 3

Hello

Just wondering I have an Apple Watch series 3 and today I was doing some running and I fell over on it and now it has a couple of scratches. Does Apple care cover this?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 7:23 AM

This should tell you all you need to know. I believe it would under accidental damage coverage but you only get two of thos for the AppleCare coverage and there is a 69 dollar fee involved per incident. A lot for a few scratches especially if something worse happens down the road. AppleCare Products - Watch - Apple Good luck. I abhor scratches also so what I got a clear cover for mine. You might want to consider it.

Mort

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 7:23 AM in response to 123eya

This should tell you all you need to know. I believe it would under accidental damage coverage but you only get two of thos for the AppleCare coverage and there is a 69 dollar fee involved per incident. A lot for a few scratches especially if something worse happens down the road. AppleCare Products - Watch - Apple Good luck. I abhor scratches also so what I got a clear cover for mine. You might want to consider it.

Mort

Scratches on the Apple Watch series 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.