Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time passcode reset

I followed the apple support instructions on how to reset my screen time passcode because I couldn't remember the original one and I need it in order to reset my phone before selling it on elsewhere (I have recently upgraded to a newer phone and contract).

However, after resetting the passcode it still does not work and doesn't recognise what it has been changed to. I switched the phone off and on again but with no luck so far, and continues to not be recognised.

Is there any way you can help please?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 3:14 AM

If you have forgotten your Screen Time passcode

Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you are unable to reset Screen Time passcode from the this-> link then, you will need a computer. If you don't have one, borrow from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 3:14 AM in response to Emma_Hinde

If you have forgotten your Screen Time passcode

Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you are unable to reset Screen Time passcode from the this-> link then, you will need a computer. If you don't have one, borrow from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Screen time passcode reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.