Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchasing customized MacBook Pro.

Greetings Apple community!

I was currently looking to purchas the newest MB Pro 13" and I was aiming to the modified RAM of 16GB for the entry level version.

The question is: if I purchase a laptop in the country with an actual AppleStore, is it possible to get it same day or I have to preorder it and wait until it arrives?

Thanks in advance for the help.

MacBook

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 9:49 AM

If the store has a computer in stock that meets your requirements then you can get it that day. Custom orders need to be manufactured so you'll have to wait for it to come off the assembly line then be delivered.

2 replies

Jul 29, 2020 6:16 AM in response to Nickkrechin

Nickkrechin wrote:

Greetings Apple community!
I was currently looking to purchas the newest MB Pro 13" and I was aiming to the modified RAM of 16GB for the entry level version.
The question is: if I purchase a laptop in the country with an actual AppleStore, is it possible to get it same day or I have to preorder it and wait until it arrives?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Call your local store and ask them if it they have what you want in stock.

If you need assistance with your order:

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Purchasing customized MacBook Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.