Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I upgrade from high sierra to mojave

I am running High Sierra on a mid-2012 mac. I wanted to update to Mojave, I don't want to update to Catalina at this time on this machine. When I tried the installer, it said it was damaged. Is there still an official update to Mojave?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 9:58 AM

2 replies

Jul 29, 2020 10:21 AM in response to stayton7

The error message that the installer is damaged is actually the App Store detecting that there is a copy of the Install macOS Mojave.app in your Applications folder. When the App Store opens at the Mojave download page I bet it says Open.

Look in your Applications folder locate Install macOS Mojave.app, move it to the Trash, empty the Trash.

Connect your mac to your router via cable. Restart your mac, Open your Safari browser and click on this link.

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Go to Section 4 and click on Get macOS Mojave,

you will now be redirected to the App Store, this time it should say Get or Download.

Do not use the mac while it is downloading or any other devices that share the same internet connection.

Can I upgrade from high sierra to mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.