Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NFL network streaming

I have dish network for TV and they dropped the NFL network over a $ dispute so now I'm looking for an alternative form to stream the network in the even that there is indeed a season to follow. I have an AT&T account so I have access to the application. it works great on my Ipads but it will not stream though Lightning/HDMI adaptor they say that is built into the application that is will not "cast" to another device. that being said is there an NFL Network APP just like the Ipad for Apple TV? I'm looking to possibly buy the gen 4 apple tv. I don't want to spend the $ is it will no stream the application to my tv. I also have a cheap Andorid TV box and that steams the NFL network application. through the google application till there is a commercial and then it locks up.

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 12:13 PM

9 replies

Jul 31, 2020 10:26 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

I'm sure we will. thanks again. Got a decent price on "open box" from Best buy. Have bought a couple of products from them that was and been pleased with the quality and savings

If there a list of what does and doesn't work on apple TV VS an Ipad? looking at MSGgo as well. Watch Sabres games on there "when the yare playing" I'm a gluten for punishment

Aug 9, 2020 6:13 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

you were 100% correct. it came the other day It was an open box therefore it had someone else's Apple Id and e-mail address in it Which I would have though someone would have wiped that out but regardless once i cleaned that out I downloaded the NFL app it works fantastic and lots of extra's for your favorite team on the APP. what i like most is it's full screen the android app when it works it's small screen. thank you for the recommendation. Lots of other apps to explore. I really hate the remote very touchy. the one I have Has Siri built in which is kind of cool just don't think it's very well thought out. that is my only complaint so far. works great and super fast too boot up as well.

NFL network streaming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.