Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Help

So I’m browsing my 100+ tabs on safari before I go to bed last night and then I click on one and exit safari (with all my tabs remaining open). I wake up today, open safari on my iPad and BOOM only one tab is left!!! And not all of the tabs are in my history for some reason and I need to recover them all (all at once hopefully)! HELP PLEASE, APPLE OR ANYONE!!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 1:34 PM

macmac622 Said:

"iPad Help: So I’m browsing my 100+ tabs on safari before I go to bed last night and then I click on one and exit safari (with all my tabs remaining open). I wake up today, open safari on my iPad and BOOM only one tab is left!!! And not all of the tabs are in my history for some reason and I need to recover them all (all at once hopefully)![...]"

-------

iCloud-Sharing Safari History:

Is this iPad synced with iCloud? If so, and Safari is enabled n the iCloud settings, then open Safari on another device signed into the same iCould account. See if these are seen in the History of Safari on the other device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 1:34 PM in response to macmac622

macmac622 Said:

"iPad Help: So I’m browsing my 100+ tabs on safari before I go to bed last night and then I click on one and exit safari (with all my tabs remaining open). I wake up today, open safari on my iPad and BOOM only one tab is left!!! And not all of the tabs are in my history for some reason and I need to recover them all (all at once hopefully)![...]"

-------

iCloud-Sharing Safari History:

Is this iPad synced with iCloud? If so, and Safari is enabled n the iCloud settings, then open Safari on another device signed into the same iCould account. See if these are seen in the History of Safari on the other device.

iPad Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.