Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my pictures and Apps off my old iPhone into my new one?

I need to get my pictures and other apps off my my old iPhone into my new one... help...?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 8:11 PM

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new- (You did not tell us anything about your old iPhone so I am going to assume that it will work with the methods listed below)

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this -->>How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this-->>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that-->>Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 8:11 PM in response to PennyWiley

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new- (You did not tell us anything about your old iPhone so I am going to assume that it will work with the methods listed below)

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this -->>How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this-->>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that-->>Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How can I get my pictures and Apps off my old iPhone into my new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.