Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage use

The phone memory is almost full & I have to store my data in iCloud. How can I transfer the phone data on iCloud and keep working with camera or documents on the phone. I have purchased data in the iCloud.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 4:22 PM

If your iPhone storage is full - About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support.

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 4:22 PM in response to BansiwalPS

If your iPhone storage is full - About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support.

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

iCloud storage use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.