Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy a Macbook Pro with a Spanish Keyboard Online? where do i find the option.

I have looked all over the Apple website to configure and purchase a new Macbook Pro 13 with a spanish language keyboard.

Can anybody point me in the correct direction to configure and purchase please.

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 5:25 AM

If you are shopping from the US Apple site, you can. You will need to select the model you wish to purchase, and proceed by clicking Buy. Part of the checkout process will be to select the keyboard language, as shown below.

2 replies

Jul 30, 2020 5:50 AM in response to HGGuate

What keyboards are available depends on what country you are in. Apple stores do not ship outside their own country, so if you do not see Spanish in the keyboard selection part of the purchase page in you country, you will probably have to travel to a country where it is available or have someone there get one for you.

You can always contact retails stores in your country directly yourself and see if they can get you one, but it's unlikely to be possible if the online store does not have them listed.

Can I buy a Macbook Pro with a Spanish Keyboard Online? where do i find the option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.