Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Episode not uploading - "can't parse feed"

Hi - I have had a show for several years and had no issues. Now helping a theatre with theirs and have run into an issue I have not faced. Plus, don't have all the technical terms down, so could use some help.

I use Libsyn for the host and the current episode loads up to Overcast and other apps. But when I looked at PodcastsConnect, saw an error message with the whole show (it's called EarPlays - Theatre Artists Studio). Here it is:

Can’t parse your feed. Invalid XML: Error on line 50: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x19) was found in the element content of the document.

Any advice on what I need to do would be greatly appreciated!

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 7:21 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jul 30, 2020 10:17 AM in response to henryclay1991

In your latest episode, the 'description' tag has the line

CAST: Shadow/Lamont Cranston: Tom Koelbel, Margo Lane: Susan Sindelar, Announcer: Walt Pedano, Warden: Michael Fleck, Dr. Evans: Jason Isaak, Dubrille: David Heap, Martan: Al Benneian, Corvet: Rick Davis, Maidservant/Dr. Evan's Butler: Judith Eisenberg, Cab Driver: Mark Gluckman, Intro: Chuck Sowder.

There is something wrong with the apostrophe in 'Dr. Evan's Butler' - make sure it's a straight typewriter type single quote - ' - not a smart quote or a curly quote or something odd.

Episode not uploading - "can't parse feed"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.