Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Max signal issue with ATT

After I upgraded my iPhone to 13.6, I started notice my phone signal bars are always just showing one bar. When I made a phone call or received one, the reception quality was really bad, sometimes the call would drop suddenly. I tried few methods, restarting the phone, resetting network settings, toggle the cellular data/enable LTE/plane mode, none of them worked. Does anyone have the same issue? Is there any fix for it? Or anyway to boost the reception? Thanks in advance.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 10:40 AM

micy wrote:

After I upgraded my iPhone to 13.6, I started notice my phone signal bars are always just showing one bar. When I made a phone call or received one, the reception quality was really bad, sometimes the call would drop suddenly. I tried few methods, restarting the phone, resetting network settings, toggle the cellular data/enable LTE/plane mode, none of them worked. Does anyone have the same issue? Is there any fix for it? Or anyway to boost the reception? Thanks in advance.

contact AT&T.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 10:40 AM in response to micy

micy wrote:

contact AT&T.

iPhone XS Max signal issue with ATT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.