Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Apple Music on my iPhone

I just had to reset my iPhone and now I can’t get my Apple Music on my phone. I had over 2000 songs and they’re on my Mac but I can’t get them to sync to my phone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 11:43 AM

Hello Lacey2314m33,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. After resetting your iPhone you no longer have Apple Music on your device. This is expected behavior after resetting the device. You should ensure that the Apple Music settings are turned on for your iPhone: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 11:43 AM in response to Lacey2314m33

Hello Lacey2314m33,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. After resetting your iPhone you no longer have Apple Music on your device. This is expected behavior after resetting the device. You should ensure that the Apple Music settings are turned on for your iPhone: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Jul 30, 2020 12:12 PM in response to Lacey2314m33

I recommend that you ensure that your iPhone is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support next learn how to force quit an application and close Settings and the Music App: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support next you should restart the iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Sync Apple Music on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.