Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full Disk Access and Accessibility not working for ANY application

Hey there.

I just reinstalled Mojave on my Mac Mini. I'm trying to give Chronosync Full disk access, but it won't add to the list. Current, NO applications will add to the list, so I am 98% positive it's an issue with Mac OSX instead of with the application itself. I've also tried adding any apps to the accessibility list as well, with no success. It's a real head scratcher.

Has anyone run into this problem or am I special?

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 3:55 PM

Boot into Safe Mode (How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support) by booting with the Shift key held down and adding the apps to Full Disc Access from there.  Reboot normally. check to see if added apps are there and try adding new apps.

NOTE: Safe Mode boot can take up to 10 minutes as it's doing some system cache cleaning, volume verifying and directory repairing. 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 3:55 PM in response to cmelious

Boot into Safe Mode (How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support) by booting with the Shift key held down and adding the apps to Full Disc Access from there.  Reboot normally. check to see if added apps are there and try adding new apps.

NOTE: Safe Mode boot can take up to 10 minutes as it's doing some system cache cleaning, volume verifying and directory repairing. 

Full Disk Access and Accessibility not working for ANY application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.