Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spectrum App does not live stream all channels

I have the Spectrum app for my Apple TV. It appears to live stream some channels, but not all of them.

I am logged into the app with a friends Spectrum account, but my internet provider is Cox.

I have noticed of the channels that will not stream, I can get these channels on another app on my Apple TV.

Do certain channels not stream due to contractual or anti trust issues or is it something else?

I seem to get more live streaming channels when I use the Spectrum app on my iPad.

Could this be a device issue? Or perhaps contractual or anti trust issues mentioned above?

Anyone else have any experience with this?

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 4:41 PM

I also found this:

"When using the Spectrum TV App, channel availability is limited when viewing content outside of your home. For your full Spectrum TV channel lineup, connect your device to your In-home WiFi network. This is false advertising, and Spectrum needs to address this or they will continue to lose customers."

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 4:41 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I also found this:

"When using the Spectrum TV App, channel availability is limited when viewing content outside of your home. For your full Spectrum TV channel lineup, connect your device to your In-home WiFi network. This is false advertising, and Spectrum needs to address this or they will continue to lose customers."

Spectrum App does not live stream all channels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.