Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your account is not valid for use in the u.s store

i live in vietnam but i want to download an app which dont have in my country, so i change my country into usa and it says your account is not valid for use in the u.s store, you must switch to the vietnamese store before purchasing. what should i do now? i really like that app

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 6:37 PM

You cannot have that app.

You may only use the App Store for the country in which you legally reside, in this case the Vietnamese store.

You may not randomly view and download apps from the App Stores for other countries.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 6:37 PM in response to Dmeiih

You cannot have that app.

You may only use the App Store for the country in which you legally reside, in this case the Vietnamese store.

You may not randomly view and download apps from the App Stores for other countries.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Your account is not valid for use in the u.s store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.