Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing web content restrictions

Hi, I have an issue with the web content control under the parental control settings for my child. I have added enabled the filtering of adult content and added one web site explicitly in the “always block” list. Now, I want to remove the web site that I added to that list, but cannot find any way of doing this, while keeping the adult content filter active. Anyone that has encountered the same and found a way of solving this?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 3:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 8:14 AM

Hey Petra,

It sounds like you've been unable to remove a specific website after it was added to web content filtering on your child's iPhone. We've got a way to assist with this. If your child is running iOS 13, the web content is filtered using Screen Time. You can go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content > locate the website you wish to remove and swipe to the left from the right side of the screen to select Delete: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch under section, "Prevent web content."

Wishing you the best!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2020 8:14 AM in response to petra_a

Hey Petra,

It sounds like you've been unable to remove a specific website after it was added to web content filtering on your child's iPhone. We've got a way to assist with this. If your child is running iOS 13, the web content is filtered using Screen Time. You can go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content > locate the website you wish to remove and swipe to the left from the right side of the screen to select Delete: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch under section, "Prevent web content."

Wishing you the best!

Changing web content restrictions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.