Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

► Pending App Store Updates - Old Applications, Old Updates

Started receiving update notice requests for several OLD applications this week (late July, 2020, see attachment). Some of these applications are several years old, as are the requested updates. Some update versions are actually in conflict (an earlier version) with the version of the application currently installed. I'm specifically interested in what would happen if I choose to update/install those applications? Would that specific version be rolled BACK? Would this cause any problems?

This list seems to continue to grow daily, is now up to 7 (seven) as of July 31, 2020. I actually updated one application much earlier this week that fit this update criteria before I realized what was happening. So, the total number of affected applications is the 7 (seven) in the image + plus (1) one, for a total of eight (8).

This seems similar to what happened in late May ..

re: Apple re-releases app updates to fix iOS Family Sharing bug

May 25, 2020

https://forums.appleinsider.com/discussion/comment/3239433/

Any information or insight into what might be happening, or if this is happening to anyone else, is welcome.

In advance, thanks.

Hardware : iPhone 11 Pro Max

iOS Ver. : 13.5.1

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 3:46 AM

None of the apps in the picture on your post is an Apple product.

Third party App updates are not released by Apple Inc. Please contact the app developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

► Pending App Store Updates - Old Applications, Old Updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.