Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade-in Logistics & Store Credit

I found information about accessories, such as power cables or adapters, but it doesn't say anything about the original box. I am considering initiating a trade-in, and I did save the original box, however I won't be able to actually put my hands on it for a while, and I'd prefer to get the process started sooner. Is there any way to find out for sure if including the original box affects the valuation of my device?

I also read that the value of my trade-in could be used for a purchase on apple.com, but it wasn't completely clear to me exactly when those funds can be applied to a new purchase. I'll be just trading in my old Macbook Pro for a newer model... is that credit available to offset the cost of the new computer right away?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 10:43 AM

You are not asking Apple here; we are end users like you. If the information is not on Apple's trade-in page, you will need to call them:

Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply

Trade-in Logistics & Store Credit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.