Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account cancelled

My iTunes account is cancelled,how can I fix that?

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 11:45 AM

jaclyn evans Said:

"Account cancelled: My iTunes account is cancelled,how can I fix that?"

-------

I. Seems Like a Scam:

Where did you find out about this? Apple, would not use the word "Cancelled". So, if an eMail, then it is a scam. Contact Apple Immediately, and to find out if your iTunes account has been closed.

Apple Support Contact Info:

II. Secure your Info - ASAP:

Did you click on anything. If so, Privacy & Security would be of High-Concern here. So, consider performing the following for Apple and all other accounts, that have such options:

III. Show Apple What is Going on Here:

Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

IV. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out-of-work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 11:45 AM in response to jaclyn evans

jaclyn evans Said:

"Account cancelled: My iTunes account is cancelled,how can I fix that?"

-------

I. Seems Like a Scam:

Where did you find out about this? Apple, would not use the word "Cancelled". So, if an eMail, then it is a scam. Contact Apple Immediately, and to find out if your iTunes account has been closed.

Apple Support Contact Info:

II. Secure your Info - ASAP:

Did you click on anything. If so, Privacy & Security would be of High-Concern here. So, consider performing the following for Apple and all other accounts, that have such options:

III. Show Apple What is Going on Here:

Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

IV. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out-of-work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix

Account cancelled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.