Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Apple TV on my iPhone and tv but I just signed up for apple plus but I can not get it on my Apple TV what do I do??

I have Apple TV and on iPhone

just signed up for Apple TV plus on phone but can not get it to play on my Apple TV? What do i do to make it play apple plus on tv?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 7:43 PM

To play Apple TV+ content and other Apple TV app content on a TV, you should have access to the Apple TV app on your TV.

• Some smart TVs have the Apple TV app directly available.
  • Some connected streaming devices have the Apple TV app available to bring it to your TV through HDMI.
  • Some TVs are AirPlay-enabled to allow streaming form an iPhone or similar.

Devices you can use with the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV app-supported devices and AirPlay 2-enabled TVs - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 7:43 PM in response to lesa50

To play Apple TV+ content and other Apple TV app content on a TV, you should have access to the Apple TV app on your TV.

• Some smart TVs have the Apple TV app directly available.
  • Some connected streaming devices have the Apple TV app available to bring it to your TV through HDMI.
  • Some TVs are AirPlay-enabled to allow streaming form an iPhone or similar.

Devices you can use with the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV app-supported devices and AirPlay 2-enabled TVs - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

I have Apple TV on my iPhone and tv but I just signed up for apple plus but I can not get it on my Apple TV what do I do??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.