Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer information to a new iCloud?

My daughter is on my icloud account. how do we successfully transfer her information to a new icloud account for her?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 5:37 AM

If you are sharing an iCloud account, then all of your data is combined together. I’m not sure that you can totally separate all of the content without a good bit of work. Take a look at this for the steps it involves.

How to transfer all files from one iCloud… - Apple Community

After yoy do that, you should create an Apple ID for your daughter and then set up family sharing. With Family Sharing, you can share purchases, a calendar, reminders, photos and iCloud storage.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 5:37 AM in response to mamaonamission23

If you are sharing an iCloud account, then all of your data is combined together. I’m not sure that you can totally separate all of the content without a good bit of work. Take a look at this for the steps it involves.

How to transfer all files from one iCloud… - Apple Community

After yoy do that, you should create an Apple ID for your daughter and then set up family sharing. With Family Sharing, you can share purchases, a calendar, reminders, photos and iCloud storage.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

How to transfer information to a new iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.