Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

someone elses name appears on my device name and i change password i sign back in and says my device is being used elsewhere

someone elses name appears on my device name and i change password i sign back in and says my device

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 8:20 AM

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Don't share Apple IDs
  2. Don't Jail Break
  3. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  4. Beware of Phishing

However --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 8:20 AM in response to bigscania321

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Don't share Apple IDs
  2. Don't Jail Break
  3. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  4. Beware of Phishing

However --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

someone elses name appears on my device name and i change password i sign back in and says my device is being used elsewhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.