Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of my own iCloud from someone who stole my phone

Someone stole my phone and used it to change the password for my Apple ID and log me out of every device and now I can NOT access my entire life's work of music production on logic and Ableton and iCloud was all where it was because I had to remove downloads to save space on my Mac.

I'm scared because apple support number Australia is closed today and I can't wait another day just to reset my password because I desperately can't have anything happen to those files.

It should let me reset with my credit card details as verification which I fine but it keeps saying the security number is not real when it 100% was entered correctly.

Please help me so I can get on to my Apple ID today and lock out the theif so they can't ruin my life. Please and thankyou anyone.

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 5:15 PM

Helpplease99 wrote:

Ok I think they just changed the apple id email and now I'm even more scared please someone help today they have all my files I don't know what to do

See <<< https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204145

Similar questions

4 replies

Aug 1, 2020 6:28 PM in response to Helpplease99

Good evening would please help me to fix my issues updated and customize my new iPhone 11 and view the natural feature of this iPhone 11 I’m hack I believe this my reason to contact you because I really do believe the product of Apple and this iPhone 11 perfect all Security and features can’t some one to hack please this the to show I am protected thanks for understanding I trusted that’s why upgrade I really do your business

Locked out of my own iCloud from someone who stole my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.