Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset apple ID password

I was trying to access iCloud of my old Apple account. I found a associated phone number ending with two digits that i didn’t recognize. I am really worried that someone had access to my account without me receiving any notification on my email. I tried to reset my Apple ID password, but it ask to enter the full phone number that i don’t recognize at all (and i am really skeptical about this number). It also ask me to verify by trusted devices associated with this account, but the problem is i didn’t receive any verification code or number on all of my devices. Note that my iPhone and iPad, which where associated with this Apple ID, were stolen. I only have access to my email associated with this Apple ID.

I really worried about my privacy and hope that no one had access to my iCloud or Apple ID.

Please help me on how to reset my password without phone number or trusted devices?!!!

i am extremely worried about my iCloud.

Thanks

iPhone 5s, 11

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 7:24 PM

nter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      *

Security and your Apple ID.   *

Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk    -

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts  *

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2021 7:24 PM in response to AhmadEnezi

nter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      *

Security and your Apple ID.   *

Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk    -

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts  *

Reset apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.