Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting iphone to apple tv

I want to view photos and videos from iphone on my apple tv. What do i do?

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 7:58 PM

Make sure that your Apple TV device is logged on to iCloud with the same Apple ID as your iPhone. If you are using iCloud for photos then all your photos and videos will sync from your iPhone to your Apple TV device which you can view on your Television.

If you would rather AirPlay your photos and videos directly from your iPhone then you can do so as well however I wouldn't know how to guide because you have not disclosed which iPhone you have or which version of iOS you are using or which version of Apple Device you have.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 7:58 PM in response to Corniche7

Make sure that your Apple TV device is logged on to iCloud with the same Apple ID as your iPhone. If you are using iCloud for photos then all your photos and videos will sync from your iPhone to your Apple TV device which you can view on your Television.

If you would rather AirPlay your photos and videos directly from your iPhone then you can do so as well however I wouldn't know how to guide because you have not disclosed which iPhone you have or which version of iOS you are using or which version of Apple Device you have.

Axel F.

Connecting iphone to apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.