Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time limit doesn’t work for Instagram and Youtube

Why is it that even if I specifically block these two apps it still works? What is Apple doing to fix this?

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 12:30 AM

With the limited information that you have provided, I had to guess the problems faced by you. Some of it can be understood by reading below

If you are referring to Down Time on Screen Time restrictions then you need to check your settings on Screen Time. You need to fix your settings correctly on your iPhone. This does not have option to select Apps.

If you are referring to App Limits, what category have you selected for Instagram and which category for YouTube?

Please know the process here --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 12:30 AM in response to MPH017

With the limited information that you have provided, I had to guess the problems faced by you. Some of it can be understood by reading below

If you are referring to Down Time on Screen Time restrictions then you need to check your settings on Screen Time. You need to fix your settings correctly on your iPhone. This does not have option to select Apps.

If you are referring to App Limits, what category have you selected for Instagram and which category for YouTube?

Please know the process here --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

Time limit doesn’t work for Instagram and Youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.