Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About my previously downloaded music

Hi I had iTunes for a while and I switched phones and I tried to get my music from my account onto this phone and can’t why can I do to get my iTunes I have iCloud turned on I have everything just seems like I can’t get my music at all

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 1:12 PM

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. The process is the same if you have a subscription to iTunes Match. If you don't have either iTunes Match or Apple Music then you should expect to be able to access your unhidden purchases once you are signed into your Apple ID. Other content would need syncing to your device from an iTunes library, or Music library if you have macOS Catalina.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 1:12 PM in response to Ashybear6195

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. The process is the same if you have a subscription to iTunes Match. If you don't have either iTunes Match or Apple Music then you should expect to be able to access your unhidden purchases once you are signed into your Apple ID. Other content would need syncing to your device from an iTunes library, or Music library if you have macOS Catalina.

tt2

About my previously downloaded music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.