Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best TOTAL EDGE Glass screen protector for iPhone 11 Pro Max

I had a screen protector on my new iPhone 11 Pro Max phone. it was covered what was supposed to be edge to edge but there is a tiny area next to the metal frame that is not covered on these edge to edge covers. On the top of my phone, right above the tiny opening for the speaker, my screen protector cracked. The screen protector did what it was supposed to do but I was suspicious that the screen might have been cracked below because the edge to edge missed about 1/32" inch and is not tight to the metal frame of the phone. Is this type of screen protector that runs over the curve of the screen edge something that is not made? Maybe edge to edge does not cover the curve area next to the metal frame. Anyone know? Just want to replace my screen protector with best protection. Some have a missing area about 1/2" x 1.25" at top. That is exactly where my protector broke so if nothing had been there, my screen would have been toast.

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

Best TOTAL EDGE Glass screen protector for iPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.