Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP! Locked out of iCloud Email by Third Party

How can I reclaim my email account? I use my iCloud email through Blue Mail on my Samsung S10.

I woke up on Saturday morning to a heap of authentication code text messages on my phone. I thought that was strange. I realised on Sunday that I hadn't received any emails and saw that my iCloud email had been unsynchronised. I looked through the setting and realised that my password which is usually 8 digits long is now 20 digits long. It wasn't accepting my password, so I logged into iCloud on my desktop and changed my password hoping that might fix the issue. It hasn't. I keep getting an alert that says "Sync Failed, your username and password may be incorrect (3010) Email server returned: NO,{AuthenticationFailed},

How can I fix this issue?

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 6:23 PM

If you are using your iCloud email on a Samsung, you should be using an app specific password. Try deleting the password and then create a new one.

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.   

1 reply

HELP! Locked out of iCloud Email by Third Party

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.