Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s randomly shuts off.

My iphone 6s randomly shut off. I went to double click the home button to swipe away an app but after I double tapped the home button my iphone because unresponsive and I couldn't even turn the phone off. Then it randomly shut off and now when I try to turn it on it goes straight to the apple logo then goes to the darkish screen then turns off completely. I have tried pressing the power button and home button, I've also tried the power button and both volume buttons but it continues to do the same thing. I also tried the iTunes thing but I have a chromebook and it didnt work. Can someone please help me? It's really stressing me out and I dont want to take it to the apple store and have to spend alot of money to get it fixed.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 6:44 PM

You may have to take it to the Apple Store for evaluation and explanation of your options. Be sure to make an appointment - if your store is not open, you can contact Apple directly by clicking on Contact Support at upper right corner of any forum page.

1 reply

My iPhone 6s randomly shuts off.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.