Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad storage

I have an iPad air 2 16 GB version and all of my storage is being taken up by system and other my messages photos games and apps takes up less than a quarter of the storage and I don’t know what to do, it is completely full please help.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 11:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 3:40 AM

My modern standards, 16GB really isn’t much storage at all - and Apple do not now offer any devices with so little internal storage.

As such, you have a simple choice... either delete Apps or local data, or replace your iPad with a model that has sufficient internal storage for your needs.

About storage on your device and in iCloud – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2020 3:40 AM in response to hyde96

My modern standards, 16GB really isn’t much storage at all - and Apple do not now offer any devices with so little internal storage.

As such, you have a simple choice... either delete Apps or local data, or replace your iPad with a model that has sufficient internal storage for your needs.

About storage on your device and in iCloud – Apple Support

iPad storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.