Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VIP email list iOS 13.6

My VIP list now has not only the senders marked as VIP, but also many others that have not been marked as VIP. This makes the list almost unusable. I’ve restarted my phone multiple times. Only started a few days ago after updating to iOS 13.6.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 6:11 AM

Kindly Note that...

• You can make only 100 senders as VIP in the list VIP emails
  • I am not sure how many unique senders were in the Inbox of your email (Client Server name not mentioned)
  • You have not even mentioned how many VIP accounts it has created
  • Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor has the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronise our smart phones with Mac/PC/iCloud and also how careful are we in sharing our sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Watch the GIF below (Removing 100 (Max Limit) will hardly take 2-3 mins)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2020 6:11 AM in response to LGray

Kindly Note that...

• You can make only 100 senders as VIP in the list VIP emails
  • I am not sure how many unique senders were in the Inbox of your email (Client Server name not mentioned)
  • You have not even mentioned how many VIP accounts it has created
  • Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor has the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronise our smart phones with Mac/PC/iCloud and also how careful are we in sharing our sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Watch the GIF below (Removing 100 (Max Limit) will hardly take 2-3 mins)

VIP email list iOS 13.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.