Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

roblox

My daughter really loves to play Roblox, but almost every time she does, there are charges on my account even though she said she didn’t buy anything. I think it’s just a sneaky app, and doesn’t say when you’re being charged. Is there any way to avoid this? Screen time controls do not help because it’s not a new app she is purchasing. Thanks.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 12:28 PM

2 replies

Aug 5, 2020 4:43 PM in response to Aut_Web70

Hello Aut_Web70,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you keep receiving charges from the Roblox app that you and your daughter don't recall making. It sounds like these are in-app purchases. You can prevent in-app purchases in the Screen Time settings. This resource can help guide you through the process:

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store.

Cheers!

Aug 5, 2020 5:19 PM in response to CarlAVII

I have the same problem too , roblox still keep charging my account which is my daughter not playing or buying in-apps,

and apple support alwasy asking to setup in-apps purchasing setting, but it still hapening, roblox keep sending the invoice,

let say, last time it happened by accidentally my daughter do subscribe , and then i unsubscribed this apps, but still after that Roblox still sending the invoice. which is my daughter is not playing or buying in-apps.

roblox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.