Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot unlock my phone has been disabled because I forgot my passcode I’ve been trying since early this morning you keep sending me messages to my phone but I have no access to my phone

My phone Apple iPhone 11 has been disabled since early this morning I forgot the passcode I am unable to receive calls answer calls receive messages I’ve been on Apple support for hours now telling you guys that I cannot receive the messages that you guys been sending me to unlock my phone I’m hoping that you can please disconnect my passcodes

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 1:05 PM

See the instructions in If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply

I cannot unlock my phone has been disabled because I forgot my passcode I’ve been trying since early this morning you keep sending me messages to my phone but I have no access to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.