Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Apple ID settings getting stuck for a very long time in iPhone 11. Please advise. I just bought my iPhone 11

Getting stuck (just loading endlessly) in Apple ID settings with my newly bought iphone 11. Tried resetting and restartng several times but didnt work. Was hoping you can help me with a fix. Will appreciate your help, thanks!

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 7:16 PM

Some people have fixed this by signing out of iCloud, restarting their device, and then logging back in. That hasn't worked for everyone.

There have been posts that stated this was a problem that Apple is aware of and is trying to fix.

Settings - Update Apple ID Settings When It Won’t Go Away.    

Settings - Update Apple ID Settings When It Won’t Go Away (2).    

You are entitled to 90 days of free telephone support from Apple. Try contacting them.

Apple Support Contact.    

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat.    

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2020 7:16 PM in response to eriktorre

Some people have fixed this by signing out of iCloud, restarting their device, and then logging back in. That hasn't worked for everyone.

There have been posts that stated this was a problem that Apple is aware of and is trying to fix.

Settings - Update Apple ID Settings When It Won’t Go Away.    

Settings - Update Apple ID Settings When It Won’t Go Away (2).    

You are entitled to 90 days of free telephone support from Apple. Try contacting them.

Apple Support Contact.    

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat.    

Update Apple ID settings getting stuck for a very long time in iPhone 11. Please advise. I just bought my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.